- Promote awareness within the company of our regulatory and compliance requirements
- Advise and develop procedures for the collation of all regulatory and compliance documentation
- Assist with legal opinion, and have an understanding of Housing Law and Landlord & Tenant relationships
- Research draft and file Board meeting minutes
- Provide administrative support to Housing and Management team
- Management of correspondence – email, phone, post
- Assist with the smooth, day to day running of our busy office and provide first point of contact for service providers, tenant queries and front desk duties
- Scanning, filing and archiving
- Diary management, room booking and meeting coordination
- Provide off site support at meetings, talks, events and other general and ad hoc administrative support as required
The ideal candidate must have a legal qualification and it would be desirable that they also have a minimum of 2 years’ administrative experience. Display exceptional organisational skills; be flexible and capable of taking direction, yet motivation and ambitious to develop real expertise in all aspects of Social Housing. Previous office based experience is essential, and to have the confidence to work on your own initiative or as part of a team and have excellent written and verbal communication skills, with a strong attention to detail, and coordination.
Terms: Part Time Contract with a six month probationary period. Depending on experience salary is negotiable.
To apply: Please email CV with cover letter to email@example.com
Closing Date: Friday 8th July 2016
Company Reg: 327105 Charity No: CHY14021